The National Kidney Foundation supports residents interested in entering the field of nephrology by providing education, courses, evidence-based practice guidelines, scientific research grants and fellowships. Valid for United States medical residents only.
If you are a nephrology fellow, you may be eligible for free membership. Learn more about this program on our website or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of Membership
- Subscription to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, (value of $666)
- A copy of NKF's Primer on Kidney Diseases ($90 value)
- Discount registration to the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings, NKF's premier educational event ($200 savings)
- Free online CME through NKF's Professional Education Resource Center ($500 value)
- Access to clinical practice materials
- Discounts on the NKF Store
- Access to the member directory
All of these benefits are available to NKF members at a cost less than the annual subscription to the American Journal of Kidney Diseases alone!
U.S. and Canada
Your membership, including all benefits, will begin in the month that your application is received and processed at NKF Headquarters.JOIN ONLINE TODAY! DOWNLOAD BROCHURE