2023 CNSW Elections
Nominations open September 1, 2022
The Chair-elect must have at least two (2) years of experience on the Executive Committee, or prior experience working with CNSW or on NKF boards and programs. At the end of the Chair’s two-year term of office, the Chair-elect will automatically assume the Chair position for a two-year term.
The primary duties of the Chair-elect are:
- Coordinate the CNSW Research Program.
- Assist the Chair in administering the Council business including planning/conducting orientation for new officers and planning/conducting regular Executive Committee meetings.
- Assist with Executive Committee activity reports and development of meeting agenda.
- Maintain a permanent record of CNSW activities including meeting minutes and Executive Committee Summary.
- Maintain CNSW Rules and Regulations.
- Maintain and update CNSW Position Timelines and position descriptions.
- Assume the position of CNSW Chair after two years.
Region II/IV Representative
The Region II & IV Representative is a two-year term, and the primary responsibilities of Region Representatives are:
- Disseminate information regarding Council activities to Chapter Chairs and individual members.
- Contribute to the development of Chapters within the Regions and encourage individual membership.
- Assist Executive Committee members to disseminate information.
- Participate in Executive Committee conference calls at least once a quarter.
- Collaborate with Publications Chair regarding RenaLink.
- Coordinate and update materials for the Chapter Chair Manual and distribute information to Chapter Chairs, including regional conference calls at least once a year per region.
- Act as liaison from Chapters to the CNSW Executive Committee.
Nominees must live in one of the regions for which they are running for office. You will be responsible for both Region II and IV.
Region II includes: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Puerto Rico
Region IV includes: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Mexico, Central America, South America
*Region I includes: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Africa, Canada (New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Is, Quebec)