"Gout Central" empowers patients with the most essential tools and information for controlling gout and protecting their kidneys. Guidance is provided on the optimal use of nutrition, lifestyle, and medication for the prevention and treatment of gout flares.
Includes easy-to-use tools to track your weight, blood pressure, eGFR, albumin-to-creatinine ratio, uric acid, and gout flare history.
- Helps you understand the link between kidney disease, high uric acid, and gout.
- Alerts you if your blood pressure reaches a level that requires notifying your healthcare provider.
- Allows you to send reports about your gout flares, weight, and blood pressure to your healthcare provider or caretaker with the push of a button.
- Provides helpful medical information about gout and its risk factors, symptoms, treatments, when to call a doctor, and much more.
- My Profile
- My Health Trackers (including the Weight Tracker, Blood Pressure Tracker, eGFR Tracker, Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio Tracker, Uric Acid Tracker, and Gout Flare Tracker)
- My Diagnosis
- My Doctor Appointments
- My Medications
- Nutritional Information